Electronic Vehicle Recording Devices Market Research Report
New York, November 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Reportlinker.com announces the publication of the report “Electronic Logging Device Market Research Report by Vehicle Type, by Component, by Type, by Service, by Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative impact COVID-19 “- https://www.reportlinker.com/p06169023/?utm_source=GNW
The global electronic recording devices market size was estimated at USD 12.86 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 13.51 billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 5.36% to reach USD 17.60 billion by 2026.
The report provides market size and forecast in five major currencies: USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years 2022 to 2026 are considered as the forecast period.
Market segmentation and coverage:
This research report categorizes Electronic Registration Device to forecast revenue and analyze trends in each of the following submarkets:
On the basis of vehicle type, the market has been studied for buses, light commercial vehicles and trucks.
On the basis of components, the market has been studied in the external display and telematics unit.
Based on type, the market has been studied through Embedded and Integrated.
On the basis of service, the market has been studied for entry-level services, high-end services and intermediate services.
Based on the region, the market has been studied in the Americas, Asia-Pacific and Europe, Middle East and Africa. The Americas are studied in more detail in Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico and the United States. The United States is studied in more detail in California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Texas. Asia-Pacific is further explored in Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan and Thailand. Europe, the Middle East and Africa are studied in more detail in France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates and United Kingdom.
Cumulative impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected nearly every industry, and the long-term effects are expected to impact the growth of the industry during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of the underlying issues of COVID-19 and potential pathways to follow. The report provides insights on COVID-19 considering changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, supply chain diversion, dynamics of current market forces, and significant government interventions. . The updated study provides information, analysis, estimates and forecasts, considering the impact of COVID-19 on the market.
Competitive strategic window:
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue the expansion and growth of the business during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and ranks vendors in the electronic recording devices market based on business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and customer satisfaction. product (value for money, ease of use, product features and customer support) that helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of ââits revenue generation in the overall market compared to other space providers. It provides insight into the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of ââthe size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of traits of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and fusion.
The competitive scenario provides a outlook analysis of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section delivers valuable insights at different stages while keeping abreast of the business and engaging stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or news from companies categorized into M&A, Agreement, Collaboration and Partnership, New Product Launch and Improvement, Investment and Funding, and Reward, Recognition and Expansion. All the news gathered helps the supplier understand the market gaps and the strengths and weaknesses of the competitors, thus providing information to improve products and services.
Company usability profiles:
The report deeply explores the significant recent developments of leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global electronic logging devices market including AT&T Inc., Donlen Corporation, Garmin Ltd., Geotab Inc, Leaseplan USA, Masternaut, Omnitracs LLC, Teletrac Navman, Tomtom Telematics, Trimble Inc., Verizon Communications Inc., Wheels, Inc. and WorkWave LLC.
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature market segments.
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the size and forecast of the global electronic recording devices market?
2. What are the inhibitory factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global electronic recording devices market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period of the global Electronic Recording Devices Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the global Electronic Recording Devices market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global electronic recording devices market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global electronic recording devices market?
7. What strategic fashions and moves are considered appropriate for entering the global electronic journaling devices market?
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06169023/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.