Global High Power LED Market (2021 to 2026) – By Application Type, Response Time Type, Power Type and Geography
DUBLIN, March 7, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “Global High Power LED Market (2021-2026) by Application Type, Response Time Type, Power Type, Geography” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global high power LED market is estimated at $6.1 billion in 2021 and is expected to reach $7.88 billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 5.25%.
The global high-power LED market is booming due to the growth of high-brightness LED applications, including mobile phones, restaurants, traffic lights, and nightclubs. The benefits offered by high-power LEDs such as continuous use with long device life are driving the market growth.
Additionally, growing environmental concerns, government initiatives for green building, and high power LEDs require less power consumption and low voltage. They are available in small size and are fueling the market growth. On the other hand, high costs are associated with initial investments and high power LED devices are temperature sensitive. These are the major factors restraining the market and hampering growth.
The growing awareness of energy efficient systems will create potential opportunities for market growth over the forecast period. Also, the growing demand and adoption of smart lighting systems, technological advancements such as IoT, real-time monitoring of illuminations, development of research and development activities. Additionally, the risk of overcoming thermal issues is a challenge that can negatively affect the growth of the market.
- The global high power LED market is further segmented on the basis of application type, response time type, power type and geography.
- By type of application, the market is categorized into automotive, backlighting, flash lighting, general lighting, and others.
- By response time type, the high power LED market is categorized into Flip Chip, Mesa, and Vertical.
- By power type, the high power LED market is categorized into 1-2.9W, 3-4.9W, 5-10W, and 4 > 10W.
- By geography, Europe should dominate the market.
Some of the companies covered in this report are Broadcom, Inc, Epistar Corporation, Everlight Electronics Co Ltd, LG Innotek, Lumileds Holding BV, MLS Co Ltd, OSRAM Licht AG, Samsung Electronics Co Ltd, Seoul Semiconductor Co Ltd and Wolfspeed, Inc., etc
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United StatesRest of the Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UKRest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emiratesrest of the MEA)
- Asia Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, TaiwanRest of Asia Pacific)
The report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and assess the position of companies based on their industry position score and market performance score. The tool uses various factors to classify players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the past 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, market share growth, etc
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive assessment of the global high power LED market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and market size projections. Projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The main research is done through interviews, surveys and observations of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and Ansoff’s matrix. Additionally, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also presented in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you to make an informed decision. The report discusses the major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this industry across various geographies.
- The report also contains competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s competitive positioning tool.
Main topics covered:
1 Description of the report
2 Research methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 market influencers
4.1.1 Growing Application of High Brightness LEDs
4.1.2 Advantages of low power consumption and continuous use with Long life
4.1.3 Growing concern about the environment
4.2.1 High cost associated with the initial investment
4.2.2 Temperature Sensitive Devices
4.3.1 Growing Demand and Adoption of Smart Lighting System
4.3.2 Awareness of energy efficient systems
4.4.1 Risk of Overcoming Thermal Problems
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.2 Impact of COVID-19
5.3 Ansoff matrix analysis
6 Global High Power LED Market, by Application Type
6.4 Flash lighting
6.5 General lighting
7 Global High Power LED Market, By Response Time Type
7.2 Flip the chip
8 Global High Power LED Market, By Power Type
8.5 4 > 10W
9 Global High Power LED Market, By Geography
10 Competitive Landscape
10.1 Competitive Quadrant
10.2 Market Share Analysis
10.3 Strategic Initiatives
10.3.1M&A and investments
10.3.2 Partnerships and collaborations
10.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
11 company profiles
11.1 Trademarks Acuity, Inc.
11.2 Betlux Electronics Co Ltd
11.3 Broadcom, Inc.
11.4 Crescent Opto Private Limited
11.5 EFFILUX GmbH
11.6 Excelitas Technologies Corp.
11.7 Epistar Company
11.8 Everlight Electronics Co Ltd
11.9 High Power Lighting Company
11.10 Kingbright Electronic Co Ltd
11.11 LG Innotek
11.12 LITE-ON Technology Company
11.13 Luckylight Electronics Co Ltd
11.14 Lumileds Holding BV
11.15 MLS Co Ltd
11.16 Moritex Company
11.17 Nichia Company
11.18 OSRAM Licht AG
11.19 Plessey Semiconductors Ltd.
11.20 ROHM Co Ltd
11.21 Samsung Electronics Co Ltd
11.22 Savant Systems, Inc.
11.23 Seoul Semiconductor Co Ltd
11.24 Siemens AG
11.25 Signify Holding B.V.
11.26 Stanley Electric Co Ltd
11.27 Toyoda Gosei Co Ltd
11.28 Vollong Electronics Co Limited
11.29 Wolfspeed, Inc.
11:30 a.m. Wurth Elektronik eiSos GmbH & Co KG
11.31 Zumtobel Group
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/5oncmc
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets