Global Metal Cleaning Chemicals Industry To 2026 –
Dublin, November 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The “Metal Cleaning Chemicals Market – Growth, Trends, Impact of COVID-19, and Forecast (2021 – 2026)” report was added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The Metal Cleaning Chemicals market is expected to register a CAGR of over 3% during the forecast period. Metal cleaning chemicals help prevent damage and maintain the efficiency of metal tools and equipment in many manufacturing industries.
The main factors driving the studied market are the growing demand from manufacturing industries and the growing concern for industrial cleaning and maintenance.
On the other hand, strict environmental regulations and the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic are expected to hamper the growth of the studied market.
The Asia-Pacific region dominated the market for metal cleaning chemicals, with India, China and Japan representing the major countries in terms of consumption.
Key market trends
Acidic cleaning chemicals to dominate the market
- Metal cleaning chemicals are used to provide wettability, cleaning ability and corrosion protection to components that require certain cleanliness specifications.
- Acidic cleaning agents are primarily used to remove inorganic deposits such as flaking. The effective elements are normally concentrated acids and mineral chelates. Often corrosion inhibitors and surfactants are added to the acid.
- Hydrochloric acid is one of the mineral acids mainly used for concrete. Vinegar can also be used to remove calcium deposits and clean hard surfaces. Sulfuric acid is used in acidic drain cleaners to unclog stuck pipes by softening grease and carbohydrate-containing materials such as toilet paper.
- Acidic cleaning agents, powerful and versatile substances, have the ability to remove tarnish and hard water deposits from surfaces. They are also able to remove all kinds of ion deposits on metals.
- Some of the cleaning agents that are readily available include detergent or soap, water, acetic acid, citric acid, sodium, hydroxide, ammonia, carbon dioxide, acetone, chromic acid, sodium perborate, borax, rubbing alcohol, and isopropyl alcohol, among others. .
- In various industries, cleaning metal surfaces is a difficult situation. To solve this problem, metal cleaning chemicals are used.
- With the growth of manufacturing activities across the globe, the demand for acidic metal cleaning chemicals is expected to increase during the forecast period.
Germany will dominate the European market
- The German economy is the first in Europe and the fifth in the world. In 2019, the German economy grew by around 0.6%, which was its slowest growth rate in the past five years. The country’s economic growth is affected by various factors, such as trade tensions leading to reduced exports and recent government policies on debt and budget adjustments. The country plans to halt the continued fall of the economy, due to the impact of COVID-19, by announcing the availability of funds (over 600 billion USD), to ensure growth and smooth operation from various public sectors in the near future. However, the country’s GDP is expected to drop to -7.0% in 2020.
- Germany has the largest automobile industry in Europe. Germany leads the European automotive market, with 41 engine assembly and production plants contributing one-third of total automotive production in Europe. Germany, which is one of the main manufacturing bases of the automotive industry, is home to manufacturers from different segments, such as OEMs, material and component suppliers, engine manufacturers and complete system integrators. .
- However, after the moderate decline in production in 2017 of 1.7%, this is a drop with negative growth rates of 9.3% and 9% in 2018 and 2019, respectively. However, the growth in demand for auto sales in the country has been good, with car sales increasing from 3,822,060 units sold in 2018 to 4,017,059 in 2019. This trend is expected to continue and result in a production growth which will fuel the market demand for metal cleaning chemicals. medium term.
- The Federal Ministry of Economic Affairs and Energy ranks aerospace as a key industry in Germany, with a strong industrial core and high growth rates that are expected to be seen in the coming years. The German aerospace manufacturing and supplier industry comprises more than 2,300 companies spread across the country, with northern Germany being the area with the highest concentration of companies.
- Air Berlin, Deutsche Lufthansa AG, MTU Aero Engines GmbH and Rolls-Royce Deutschland Ltd are some of the major players in the German aerospace industry. The country is home to a large number of production bases for aircraft interior components, MRO and construction and lightweight materials, mainly in Bavaria, Bremen, Baden-WÃ¼rttemberg and Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania. It is estimated that over 30,000 to 35,000 new aircraft will be operational within 20 years to meet growing aviation demand. Thus, the increase in aircraft production after the COVID-19 resumption is expected to contribute to the growth of the market during the forecast period.
- The German electronics industry is the largest European industry and the fifth in the world. The electrical and electronics industry accounted for 11% of total German industrial production and around 3% of the country’s gross domestic product (GDP). According to ZVEI, in 2019, the German electronics industry saw a drop of around 3.2% in new orders. In 2019, foreign orders rose 3.8%, while domestic orders showed a decline of 4.6%, driving electronics production in the country. However, the industry declined further in 2020 due to COVID-19. These factors will influence the demand for metal cleaning chemicals in the country.
Main topics covered:
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Growing demand from manufacturing industries
4.1.2 Growing concern about industrial cleaning and maintenance
4.2.1 Strict environmental regulations
4.2.2 Impact of the COVID-19 pandemic
4.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.4 Porter’s five forces analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining power of suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining power of buyers
4.4.3 Threat of new entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.4.5 Degree of competition
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.3 End-user industry
5.3.2 Electricity and electronics
5.3.3 Chemistry and Pharmaceuticals
5.3.4 Oil and gas
5.3.5 Other end-user industries
188.8.131.52 South Korea
184.108.40.206 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.4.2 North America
220.127.116.11 United States
18.104.22.168 United Kingdom
22.214.171.124 Rest of Europe
5.4.4 South America
126.96.36.199 Rest of South America
5.4.5 Middle East and Africa
188.8.131.52 Saudi Arabia
184.108.40.206 South Africa
220.127.116.11 Rest of Middle East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations and agreements
6.2 Market share analysis **
6.3 Strategies adopted by the main actors
6.4 Company profiles
6.4.1 Arrows solutions
6.4.2 AVUDAI PVT SURFACE TREATMENTS. SARL
6.4.3 Chautauqua Chemical Company
6.4.4 CP GROUP BV
6.4.5 Crest Chemicals
6.4.6 Delstar Metal Finishing, Inc.
6.4.8 DST-CHEMICALS A / S
6.4.9 Eastman Chemical Company
6.4.10 Elmer Wallace Ltd.
6.4.11 Houghton International Inc.
6.4.12 Hubbard Room
6.4.14 KYZEN COMPANY
6.4.15 Lincoln Chemical Corporation
6.4.16 Luster-On Products Inc.
6.4.17 Modern Chemical, Inc.
6.4.18 Quaker Chemical Corporation
6.4.19 PCC Rokita SA
6.4.20 Rochester Midland Corp
6.4.21 Spartan Chemical Company, Inc.
6.4.22 Stepan Company
6.4.23 ZAVENIR DAUBERT INDIA
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Development of bio-based cleaning chemicals
7.2 Other opportunities
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/uuh6xv