Sonos, KitchenAid and Dyson: the best online sellers of the moment
Dyson vacuums are always a valuable addition to your home cleaning range, even if they are a price pick. The V8 Fluffy is an ultra-light cordless option that comes with various attachment options to meet all your cleaning needs. A full charge will give you up to 40 minutes of use. And don’t be fooled by the vacuum’s modest size: its impressive suction capabilities are powered by the Dyson V9 digital motor, and the machine is specially designed for homes with pets. Right now, you can pick up this high-end vacuum for $150 off at Dyson.
20% off roaming and travel
In the world of high-end speakers, Sonos is still a strong contender – and right now you can score two of their popular speakers for 20% off. The Roam is both a super-portable Bluetooth speaker and a full-featured Sonos satellite, so it fits into your home multi-speaker setup and lets you take your music on the go. The Move is a portable, water-resistant option with robust sound. Thanks to those discounts, the Move is $319 and the Roam is $144 – still an investment, but certainly worth it, in our opinion.
Our editors found Sony’s WH-1000XM4 to be an outstanding pair of on-ear ANC headphones. They feature a comfortable design and a 30-hour battery life. Plus, the sound is still clear and rich with upscaling improvements, but noise cancellation is arguably the feature you’ll love the most. Normally $349.99, these headphones are pricey, but they’re currently 25% off at Amazon.
Starting today, Keurig is offering 25% off sitewide when you use code DAD22 at checkout. Whether you want to splurge on a new coffee maker or stock up on coffee, this sale is a great opportunity to stay caffeinated in the months ahead. This sale only lasts until June 8, so be sure to browse their site now.
Long a staple of wedding registries, wish lists, and first home fantasies, the iconic KitchenAid mixer – you know that one – is seriously on sale at Best Buy right now. Similar to KitchenAid’s 5-quart Artisan Series tilt-head, our pick for best stand mixer overall, this model is $299.99 in the gorgeous inky blue color.
• The third generation of AirPods are on sale on Amazon right now for nearly $30 off right now, making now a great time to treat yourself to a hearing upgrade.
• Keep track of your keys, wallet and more with this tile companion deal: You can head to Amazon to save 32% off the original Tile tracker, and a whole lot of stress too.
• This Braun beard trimmer has everything (really everything) for anyone with a beard or facial hair to trim and sculpt – right now the complete set, including guards, manual razor, trimmer and more, costs less than $50 on Amazon.
• Save $100 on Carpet Cleaner with Tineco’s offer on its all-new Carpet Cleaner, iMat complete. It removes dirt and stains with super powerful suction and HeatedWash technology, and it has a dry mode so you can walk on your carpets faster, too.
• The SiO Beauty Friends and Family Sale is happening right now: you can save 15% on products like the brand’s Cryo Fill wrinkle filler treatment, ChestLift, FaceLift and more, i.e. a spa day in a box. Plus, get free shipping, all with code FRIENDS.
• Win a free beach towel – and a dose of summer optimism – with any purchase of $99+ on Life is Beautiful. Use code HELLOSUMMER at checkout to add to your cart.
• cozy earthLinen sheets are the breathable sheets and pillowcases you need this summer. Through June 19, take 20%-25% off sitewide during the brand’s Father’s Day sale.
• YETICoolers and water bottles known for their quality rarely have promotions, but until June 15, you’ll get a free 12-ounce colster insulator (in stainless steel, navy blue, black, or alpine yellow) when you spend. $150 and up.
• GE kitchen appliances are well made and durable, and right now you can save up to 38% on the brand’s stand mixers, toasters, immersion blenders and more at Amazon.
• Just in time for lawn care season, you can get an extra $5 off Green works mowers, chainsaws and other products on eBay with the code GREENWORKS005B3.
Save on holy grail skincare and cosmetics through June 8 with Bluemercury’s annual Summer Party, happening online and in-store. The event is offering up to 20% off, and the more you spend, the more you’ll save. Whether you’re stocking up on SPF or adding to your makeup collection, Bluemercury has all the hottest brands at discounted prices right now.
At Underscored, ThermoWorks is our most trusted brand of grilling thermometers. Just in time for Father’s Day – and summer barbecues – the brand is offering a set of its best-selling tools at deep discounts. You definitely don’t want to miss this deal on our best meat thermometer, the Thermapen One.
The sheer number of apps and services that each of us uses on a daily or weekly basis is a headache – keep your information safe with a password manager like 1Password. With robust filler features that include integration on almost all platforms and browser extensions, as well as a seamless setup process and an intuitive suite of apps, 1Password is our pick for the best password manager. pass. Right now, you can take advantage of their sitewide promotion, offering 50% off your first year for both individual and family plans.
Apple’s AirPods Max caused a stir when they hit the headphone scene in late 2020. And while we’ve acknowledged the luxury they offer comes at a pretty steep price in our full review, they see their biggest discount ever on Amazon. now. The AirPods Max is down to $449.99 in a few colors — full discount applies in cart. That’s $100 off their regular price, and matches the lowest price we’ve seen so far this year. If that’s enough to convince you to buy, be sure to act fast; they will likely sell out quickly.
Whether you’re a barbecue newbie or a grill master, OXO’s best grilling tools are a worthy addition or upgrade to your existing collection. They offer spatulas, tongs, thermometers, and everything else you might need for your next barbecue. Better yet, OXO’s entire grill collection is 20% off just in time for summer.